*Hi,*

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

Send me your profile only at ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com

*Job Title                                 Mobile Developer*

*Project Location                     PA-Pennsylvania/Harrisburg*

*Duration                                  6  Months*

*Mode of Interview:                Telephonic and Skype*

 *Day to Day Duties*

   - Serves as the Lead Architect/Designer/Developer/Engineer on Mobile
   Projects
   - Meets with end-users and technical staff of all types to gather
   business and system requirements.
   - Proposes comprehensive solutions based on business and technical
   requirements
   - Architects, designs, develops, and/or engineers user interface,
   service tier, data tier components, infrastructure or security for Mobile
   Projects
   - Develops standards, repeatable processes, and reusable components
   - Leads project planning, including developing of timelines, composition
   of technical teams, and leveling of resources
   - Mentors and manages technical team leads and team members on
   Department processes and standards to promote consistency and improve
   productivity.
   - Leads the development and review of technical deliverables on
   projects.

*Required Skills:*

   - Experience designing and developing mobile applications for iOS,
   Android and Windows based systems.
   - Experience converting existing web applications into mobile
   applications
   - Strong analytical and communication skills

*Ujjwal Gupta*

*Recruiter**|**RG Talent Inc*

*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*

Phone : 510-443-0757 x 173

Email  : ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com

URL    :  www.rgtalent.com

*Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
position.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>