*Hi,*

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title                                     Salesforce Developers*

*Project Location                      TX-Texas/San Antonio*

*Duration                                    6 Months*

*Mode of Interview:                Telephonic and Skype*

Send me your profile only at ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com

Our client has a need for four SalesForce Developers incoming tickets
and small project implementations.

Follow up questions and clarifications to understand process and translate
into implementation.
Create, update, and own solution design documentation.
Manage subcontractor resources for development.
Ensure best practices are followed in design and development of
functionality.
Report risks to the application lead prior to becoming issues.
Be proactive about identifying potential areas of complication.
Identify dependencies on external organizations and clearly articulate
impacts on the business.
Report status to application lead. Salesforce.com configuration and
customization background is a must.
Client-facing experience is a must
Salesforce.com Single-Sign On experience is a plus
Needs Visual Force, Apex and Triggers.

*Ujjwal Gupta*

*Recruiter**|**RG Talent Inc*

*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*

Phone : 510-443-0757 x 173

Email  : ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com

URL    :  www.rgtalent.com

*Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
position.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>