Hi

*We have an immediate requirement with our client and the details are as
follows.*

*Role : Python/Django Developer*

*Location : Herndon, VA or Philadelphia, PA(remote after about a 1 month of
working)*

*Duration: 1 Year Project*

*SKYPE hire*

*Job Description:*

·         Looking for more front end python

·         Experience managing full-life development cycles

·         8 or  more years of experience with Python web development

·         Experience with Python frameworks such as Django

·         Experience with automating analysis of large data sets

·         Flexibility to deal with a rapidly changing environment

*Best Regards...*

Rajender Reddy

Infosmart Systems Inc

Email : *rajen...@infosmartsys.com <rajen...@infosmartsys.com>*