*We have an immediate requirement with our client and the details are as
follows.*

*Job Title: Test Architect*

*Location: Alpharetta, GA*

*Duration: Long-term*

*Job Description:*

1 Design and Develop and Architect End to end Automation solutions

2 Work on Tools Selenium – Java, Webservices, RESTFUL API, SOAP UI Pro

3 creation of test specifications, test processes, test schedules, test
automation, test results reporting, problem reproduction/investigation and
root cause analysis

4 resolving the script issues and designing the complex scripts

5 handle front-end and back-end Automation projects

6 work on Structural Query language (SQL) and PL/SQL developer tool

*Best Regards...*

Rajender Reddy

Infosmart Systems Inc

Direct : (972) 871 9922