*Hi,*

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

Send me your profile only at ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com

*Job Title                                  .Net Developer*

*Project Location                   IL-Illinois/Chicago*

*Duration                                 6 Months*

*Mode of Interview:              Telephonic+Face2Face*

Responsibilites:

-Requirements definition, architecture design, system-level test, and
maintenance of new and existing products that provide communication between
Windows-based and real-time embedded software products.
-Collaborate with others to provide analysis of proposed designs in their
ability to function as intended by considering use case scenarios and
various other inputs.
-Develop and maintain detailed documentation, for both internal and
external customers.
-Operate within defined processes and procedures of the software
development life-cycle consistent with a regulated environment.
-Displays standard engineering principles to resolve difficult problems,
from conception to final design with team input.
-Devises new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and
modifications of standard technical principles.
-Effectively operate in and may facilitate cross-functional teams with
guidance.
-Analyze, design and develop simulation systems to test real-time software
products.

Specific Skills
-B.S. degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent and
3-5 years related experience.
-Demonstrated leadership experience; strong customer service skills.
Experience in system design and system integration for devices involved in
data acquisition, device configuration, and device control interfaces.
-Experience in database analysis, design, and implementation using SQL
Management Studio and/or other database tools.
-Experience in internet networking design architecture for real-time
communication using HTIP, SOAP, and REST protocols.
-Experience in a scripting language and/or server side programming.
-Experience with software development using C#, Prior experience with
simulation system development preferred.
-Experience in applying medical regulations to design of software
applications.
-Proficient in writing requirement documents; experience with Rational
software development products, including DOORS, ClearQuest, and ClearCase
preferred.
-Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills

*Ujjwal Gupta*

*Recruiter**|**RG Talent Inc*

*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*

Phone : 510-443-0757 x 173

Email  : ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com

URL    :  www.rgtalent.com

*Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
position.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>