*Please Reply me on rugender.na...@rsystems.com
<rugender.na...@rsystems.com>*

I have a 6 month project in Wisconsin. Please review the details below and
let me know if you have anyone available for this project.

***To help us reach out to your candidate in a timely manner, please be
sure to include your candidate's contact details and rate with their
resume.***

*Title:                     Oracle Payroll Business User*

*Location:             Wisconsin*

*Duration:             6 Months*

*Client:                  Northwest Airlines.*

Give me one or 2 good once for this role

Oracle Payroll Business User needed who should be skilled in Oracle Payroll
functionalities and how to use and structure payroll to support business
functions. Must be able to work side by side with client's payroll users
and will look for events to utilize Payroll better and more smoothly. The
right candidate will be able to propose changes in the way Payroll is being
used. Candidate will also have strong client facing skills and have
excellent communication.

--

*Thanks & Regards *

*Rugen Nagar*

R Systems Inc

5000,Windplay Drive,El Dorado Hills,CA 95762

Desk no: *916-692-3594*  Fax: 916-939-6337

[CMMi & PCMM Level 5 Company] ISO 27001 |Six Sigma

Web*:* www.rsystems.com

[image: cid:image001.png@01CF57D3.4811B630]

*YIM/GTalk --> rugender.rgtalent*