Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Role                    : Java Developer*

*Location            : Phoenix Arizona*

*Start Date          : ASAP *

*Duration            : 12 Months + *

*Visa                     : Any but please avoid OPT*

·         Strong development experience in Core Java, Spring, Hibernate,
Webservices (REST and SOAP);

·         Strong scripting experience (javascript / unix/ perl).Strong
communication skills.

·         Preferable experience in Linux, zLinux environments and any
mainframe Rational tools (RTC, RDz,etc) knowledge/experience