*Hello,*

*Greetings from InfoSmart Systems Inc!!!*

We have an immediate requirement with our client and the details are as
follows.

*Role: **Oracle Apex developer*

*Location:* Greenville, SC

*Duration: *6 months

*Start Date:*  ASAP

*Job Description:*

*Requirement:*

·         8+ years of work experience as an Oracle Apex developer

·         8+ years of work experience with PL/SQL, java script, HTML

·         Should have experience developing and deploying apex applications
in a manufacturing environment

·         Extensive experience in developing PL/SQL Stored Procedures,
Functions, Packages, Cursors, Collections (Nested tables and Varrays),
Records, Object types and Database Triggers.

·         Proficient in Oracle utilities and tools - SQL*loader,
Export/Import, TOAD , SQL *plus, iSQL* plus, SQL Developer and SQL Navigator

Thank You.

*Best Regards…*

*[image: infosmart]*

*Rajender Reddy*

*Infosmart Systems Inc | Frisco, TX*

Direct: (972) 848 3318 *| *Desk: (972) 267 5900 Ext. 108

Email : rajen...@infosmartsys.com *| *www.infosmartsys.com

[image: ---]

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
*UNSUBSCRIBE* in the subject line, or click here UNSUBSCRIBE
<rajen...@infosmartsys.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE>.

[image: ---]