Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

SharePoint Migration Consultant

*Project Location*

Houston TX

*Duration*

4 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-Telephonic + Face2 Face*

* MUST HAVE:*

   - Heavy experience with SharePoint Migrations
   - SharePoint 2013 experience including:
      - Understanding of SharePoint architecture/topology
      - Pulling key metrics, identifying issues and errors (and root causes)
      - Writing efficient SQL queries
      - SQL, STSADM, PowerShell, etc.
      - Fixing source and target issues:
         - Views/Web parts (XML, XSLT, etc.)
         - Metadata conversions (managed and unmanaged)
         - Master pages, branding, forms, etc.
         - Security
      - Experience migrating custom solutions, InfoPath forms, workflows
   from SharePoint 2010 to 2013
   - Implement Redirections
   - SharePoint powershell experience to automate setting up of sites, stub
   pages, web parts, etc.
   - Metalogix Content Matrix experience including:
      - Deep understanding of core configurations and job management
      - Data/Settings Transformations
      - Metalogix PowerShell scripting
      - Metalogix configuration and mappings
      - Specifically - Site Structures, Templates/Branding, Permissions
      - Experience with other Migration Tools like ShareGate
      - Solid understanding of SharePoint backups/restores
      - Windows PowerShell experience including:
         - Writing advanced PowerShell scripts to collect information from
         Non-SharePoint systems like Exchange Server and IIS Servers/FTP
         - Solid understanding of Active Directory domains and scripts to
         assist with user migrations in SharePoint
         - Experience with overall migration work/strategy
            - Documentation of migration processes, technical process,
            configurations, etc.
            - Communication planning, housekeeping, training and validation
            activities
            - Dashboarding/Reporting for migration metrics

*NICE TO HAVE:*

   - SQL Server
   - HTML/ASP/ASPX to SharePoint migrations
   - Exchange Public folder to SharePoint migrations
   - Working knowledge of IIS websites

SharePoint Enterprise features