Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

*Role: Data Centre Architect*

*Location: Las Vegas, NV*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description*:

Client has DC transformation objective, for which he wants to get his
environment analysed, rightly sized for future, designed and implemented.
Post implementation/migration of Virtual and physical infra from as-is
environment to newly build infrastructure.

•        Hands on experience in Data Centre Migration, Data Centre
Transformation, Data Centre Build projects

•        Craft the Infrastructure migration strategies, principles and high
level design document.

•        Craft the move groups based on the migration strategies

•        Develop processes and templates that are innovative without being
stifling and restrictive.

•        Review and Stitch infrastructure low level design documents which
includes compute, storage and backup, Database, networks and security

•        Develop implementation plan for infrastructure architecture on
basis of IT strategies and business requirements

•        Evaluate and recommend infrastructure solutions to best meet the
business needs of the company.

•        Assure that the most appropriate IT practices measures are in
place.

•        Good Communication skills.

•        Strong technical knowledge and hands on experience on
virtualization technologies like

o    VMware Infrastructure 5.x/6.x

•        Understanding of P2V and V2V Migration technologies like

o    Platespin

o    VMware Vmotion and Storage Vmotion

•        Strong technical knowledge and hands on experience on Server
technologies like Cisco, DELL Blade server technologies, Virtual Connect
technologies, etc.

*Regards,*

*Raju Mandal*

Work: 925-218-2353

E-mail:*raj...@msrcosmos.com <raj...@msrcosmos.com>*

5250 Claremont Ave |Stockton |California 95207
Visit us: www.msrcosmos.com