Hi Dago,

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
The package name is broken, there must not be an uppercase character after CSW.
In this case there is already a correctly named package CSWperformance.
Just change the name back as it was before (CSWperformance is fine) and
it should work.

the original package however has an uppercase P, thus the distfile and the source have it. If I name the package performance, then I need to tweak other things somehow.

I can workaround the distfile by doing:
DISTFILES  = Performance-$(VERSION).tar.gz

but how can I tweak the source best?
I suppose it is better not to tamper with WORKSRC directly, right?

HOME=/home/rmottola
gmake[2]: Entering directory '/home/rmottola/opencsw/gs_performance/trunk/work/solaris10-sparc/build-isa-sparcv8plus/performance-0.5.0'
gmake[2]: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/home/rmottola/opencsw/gs_performance/trunk/work/solaris10-sparc/build-isa-sparcv8plus/performance-0.5.0'

note the "wrong" case.

Riccardo