On 5/16/11, Ed Burns <edward.bu...@oracle.com> wrote:

> I just built 0.22 from source on "SunOS 5.10 Generic_141445-09 i86pc
> i386 i86pc" and when I try to build the database I get

> Out of memory (at rfc822.c:459, -1168 bytes)

Are your Sun machines tuned appropriately for heavy data crunching, or
are its memory limits for individual processes or accounts a tad on
the stringent side?

I have only run into this error using mairix on a virtual private
server type of thang, where my process limits are enforced for obvious
reasons. Never found an answer to it.

I do not believe mairix itself can be tuned to prevent the 'out of
memory' message. If I have just told a big fat old lie I would love to
hear about it!

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely