Hello,
I've just set up mairix. But still, i could not find anything in regard
to my following
problem (I'm using mutt as my mail client).
Basically after syncing (and [of course] indexing) my mail I want to
have all 'unread'
messages to be linked to my mfolder. So far, this is working well. I'm
doing it by
running '$(mairix F:-s)'.
Now the problem:
When I enter the folder from within mutt and reading messages, I want
the original
message to be flagged as 'read' and after exiting the message to have
the symlink
deleted.
How can I solve this problem with mairix? Or, is it possible to solve
this problem with
mairix? Right now, the flag of the "real" message is not changed and
this way, when
running the above command, the already read message is again an unread
message.
Btw, I'm only using maildir.

Thanks in advance,
famfop