I am trying to build Microsoft visual c++ programs at the command line using
GNU MAKE . The msdn library says that If you have a project that you build from
the command line with a makefile, then the Visual Studio development
environment will not recognize your project. This is because visual studio has
its own MAKEFILE PROJECT WIZARD. Isn’t there any way to build it at the command
line using gnu make.. If yes, please brief me about it..I have been able to
build turbo c++ programs using gnu make very easily. I am using make-3.75
version. Can u tell me what changes do i need to make in my makefile to execute
it at command line.
  I would be really very grateful if you can help me in this regard.

  Yours truly,
  Chandan agarwal