On Tue, 2008-07-01 at 09:56 -0400, Bill Hoffman wrote:
> Along those lines, does anyone have an ETA on the next release of GNU
> Make?  Just curious if it is 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year
> away.

There is no ETA.  However, it definitely seems like we should start
pushing for some kind of release.  There are some things backed up that
are sort of holding the release hostage at this point.

I would say that 1 month is not realistic.  3 months would be great, but
I can't commit to that.  A lot depends on my workload over the summer
and also the workloads of others who are involved.