hey,
I am new with makefile, and presently want to build visual studio project files
using make (first in dos and later adding support for linux) instead of
building it in msvc, i had a few doubts.
Where can i get manual/examples for using make in windows, i mostly got it for
linux.
What is the option for building the exe with debug info, i found an option
called -g for linux but couldnt find out the appropriate option for windows..
Can someone please help me out with this one.

Thanks & Regards
Maddy

http://in.yahoo.com/