On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 07:41:05PM -0700, Michael G Schwern wrote:
> It's been almost six months since the last stable.  I'd like to get one out
> the door.
>
> Do people feel there's anything blocking stable?

while not a blocker in the strictest sense of the word, #75758
is a pain for me while fairly simple to resolve.  Sorry I only
outlined the solution in my post rather than adding a patch
right away.

We sort of agreed to use CPAN::Meta's prereq parsing in order
to improve consistency.  EUMM's own parser currently does not
grok version ranges.

Do you want me to complete this patch?  It would consist of
requiring and bundling a newer version of CPAN-Meta, the code
I already posted in the ticket, and some tests.  I could look
into it around next weekend or so.

-Martin