Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:23:30 -0400
From: Barry Perlman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: TQ: Fucking rules

       "This one says how the girls have to wash their frilly
       underthings in practically boiling water.  And this one says
       they have to cut their nails very short.  For hygiene purposes,
       of course.  And here they have to have a pillow in the room.
       You don't want a pillow in your room.  It's a murder weapon."
              - Andre van Dorst,
                brother owner,
                complaining about prostitution regulations in Holland.

[ To unsubscribe, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body
"unsubscribe man-bytes-dog" (the subject is ignored).]