Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 23:34:53 -0700
From: Jon Callas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Eristocracy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Vintage PDP-8/E for sale

THE ULTIMATE PDP-8/e Industrial!

FULL SYSTEM READY TO POWER UP!

RECLUSE ENGINEER RELEASES FOR SALE HIS HOARDED BABE!

Located in LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CA

Check out this RARE opportunity to get EVERYTHING you need...... RACK,
CORE, DRIVES, ACCESSORIES, MANUALS (many many), SOFTWARE!

FULL SET OF HARDWARE, ENGINEERING DRAWINGS AND SOFTWARE MANUALS INCLUDED.

never before seen on eBay! (rarely anywhere else!)
System purchased from Stauffer Chemical Plant in 70s when they upgraded.
Has been kept indoors since.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1267818946

http://www.fibraplex.com/PDP8/ultimate_pdp.htm

[ To unsubscribe, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body
"unsubscribe man-bytes-dog" (the subject is ignored).]