--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
-Donor?Black holes are where God divided by zero. Listen to me! We are all-
-individuals! What if this weren't a hypothetical question? [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                        September 20, 2001

                         NOTE FROM CHRIS:

              A Swiss company is experimenting with
               a device that would release various
             odors from theater seats in synch with
               the scenes in the movie being shown.

            The Top 16 Movies Featuring Smell-O-Vision

16> Crouching Hiker, Hidden Skunk

15> Peeing John Malkovich

14> The Stench Connection

13> Pants/Off

12> 101 Flatulations

11> A Few Good Men's Rooms

10> The Good, the Bad, and the One in Dire Need of a Drakkar Noir
    Gift Pack or Something

 9> Forest Dump

 8> It's a Wonderful Pilaf

 7> There's Something Fishy About Mary

 6> The Green Pile

 5> Jay and Silent-But-Deadly Bob Strike Back

 4> The English Leather Patient

 3> Stank Girl

 2> Asparagus Now

  and Topfive.com's Number 1 Movie Featuring Smell-O-Vision...

 1> O Brother, Where Fart Thou?

              [  The Top 5 List   www.topfive.com  ]
              [   Copyright 2001 by Chris White    ]

[ To unsubscribe, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body
"unsubscribe man-bytes-dog" (the subject is ignored).]