And have been trying unsuccessfully to get myself off that list as well.  If
you are ever successful, please, tell me how you did it.  When I signed up for
it, I had no idea it would be such a "high maintence" thing...I get at least
10 emails a day from them which of course I end up deleting.  But please, if
you find a way out, please please tell me!

thanks,
katelin