The standard bibliography of Thomas Jefferson's books is the five-volume
Catalogue of the library of Thomas Jefferson, compiled with annotations by
E. Millicent Sowerby.  A reprint edition was published at Charlottesville:
University Press of Virginia, 1983.   The entries give a full descriptive
bibliography of Jefferson's copies of Virgil (he owned editions in Latin,
English, Italian and French).  It may or may not indicate their present
locations.

As for "significant quotations" on Virgil and the classics, you might begin
with Douglas L. Wilson's edition of Jefferson's Literary Commonplace Book
(Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1989).  Wilson notes that Jefferson
regarded as his favorite poet in Latin, and one assimilated early in life.
The Georgics had a profound effect on Jefferson's agrarian visions of
America as a nation of self-sufficient farmers.

Rodger Friedman
Rare Book Studio
One Mystic Circle
Tuxedo, NY 10987