From: "Judy Conway" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 09:14:22 -0500

Camilla is an interesting figure in the Aeneid.  An interesting article by
Trudy Harrington Becker, "Ambiguity and the Female Warrior:  Virgil's
Camilla", Electronic Antiquity Vol.4, Issue 1, 1997, is extremely
interesting and educational.
Her death is one the best.
Judy Conway
Carleton University - Ottawa, Canada