Dear Nat,

I am sure the majordomo will take you off the list.  I am sorry to
hear that you will not be able to receive email for a long time.  I
hope that you will still be able to read Vergil - and possibly Homer
too.  They were there before email.

All the best.

Yours,

yn

> From:          "Nat Calloway" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To:            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject:       VIRGIL: someone take me off this list
> Date:          Tue, 11 May 1999 21:17:04 -0400

> I feel like such a loser as I hate the people that post messages to ask
> people to take them off the list but this is really my only option. I will
> nolonger be able to send or read recieved e-mail from this address after
> today for a very long time. I hope this doesn't upset anyone.
>
> Nat

Yvan Nadeau
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
0131-650-3575