Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 07:30:11 -0500
From: "ancienthistory.guide" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I couldn't find a translation into Italian online. In case you can do some
research at an academic library, here's a bibliography in which there are a
couple of translations:
http://vergil.classics.upenn.edu/vergilius/biblio87.html#EAT
-N.S. Gill

N.S. Gill
About.com Guide to:=20
Ancient/Classical History =20
http://ancienthistory.about.com
Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN   =20
http://minneapolis.about.com

At 04:47 AM 8/22/99 EDT, you wrote:
>dear friends,
>I have written a novel due to be published in Germany in July 2000 in which=
=20
>Virgil's VIth song of the aeneid and the Internet play an important part.=
 As=20