Had I read the following a few years ago I would have asked, "Are spelling,
grammar, or syntax still being taught?"  Now I am happy people still read
The Aenid and The Odyssey.  I am also happy people still know who about
Socrates and Homer.  Otium sine litteris mors est. Or, to keep Virgil in
this, "Trahait sua quemque voluptas."