Whomever-
The Aeneid by Virgil has undergone some critizism:
1. Propoganda
2. Imitates Homer
3. Aeneas is unhoroic
It is critizim #3 that I am interested in.  I'm curious as to what the group
thinks.  Does his tender heart, which often times leads to tears, make him more
or less of a hero?  If he is as hero, why?  If he isn't, Why?
Just to get you thinking, for example, when Aeneas sees the frieze of the Trojan
war and weeps, in modern times is Aeneas still a hero?  That is just one example
I could think of off the top of my head.   My emial address is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
THANKS