Your own complete adult website for only $3500.00

Start making $$$$ in the biggest business on the net!

We design it, program it, provide the content, and set up your merchant
account and billing system. We update the content in your site weekly to
keep your customers loyal, but the important thing is that the site belongs to
you.
We do not take a cut of your income. You make 100% of the memberships. Call
407-599-5253

December Special: Sign up now and get an additional 3 months of hosting.(6
months total)

Your Complete Adult Website Includes:
- Your own domain name (www.yourdomainname.com. We pay the InterNIC Fees)
- 3 months web hosting (3 mo. bonus through December 31, for a total of 6
months.)
- Adult Online Store
- OVer 100,000 pics with over 150 themes updated weekly
- Your own state-of-the-art credit card processing and customer billing system
- 5000+ Adult Video Channels with over 150 themes (Streaming, so no long
downloads!)
- LIVE Specialty Shows with live video chat!
- Erotic Stories (Text and Real Audio Format)
And much more......

We have experience in the industry that would take many years to learn if
sought on your own. Once we create a site for you, the possibilities are
endless. This is NOT a get-rich-quick program. This is a lucrative Internet
business, and arguably the only sector of the Internet that is making real
money. If you are serious about creating a successful online enterprise, give
us a call.

We invite you to look around and compare.
There is no better system out there. Call us at 407-599-5253