Or the delete button. Any sign of the nihilists who used to infest the list, or
have they all gone and got a life? (Sorry, I may be taking this too calmly
because my ISP sets up dummy addresses and deletes automatically all copies of
anything sent to them; in consequence I'm not getting the massages complained
of.)

Leofranc