hi Kenneth!

this is big problem to me because all data are stored in postgis/postgresql and user can edit it or delate from web browser...

so all data are in one place...

this is my idea:

1. all date are in one database (OGR provider is "adapter" to this database - know in MG as "source" for layer) 2. i create many layer whit filter to data ex: level=1, level=2, name='' etc.

3. i call created layer and make operation on database (change atributes, delete or even create new shape!), so after refresh i see it on web browser and data source are update for another aplication (like MAP 3D if you must make more complex operation.).

so know i am i BIG DOT...

maciek

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S pisze:
I can see no fault in your code.
I don't think there is a workaround to SetSelectionXML, other than perhaps creating a temp layer, and setting the filter attribute to match the selection.

And I agree, the bug you reported is quite annoying. There is no easy fix, as I see it. Traian suggested using some of the Fdo intersection code, but I am not familliar enough with Fdo to do that.

Until the OGR provider gets fixed, you can try the Fdo2Fdo converter, and get SDF files out of whatever OGR data you have.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S