Brian,

The fusion package included in beta 2 probably has some outstanding problems that have already been fixed (in particular, the templates needed some love). I don't recall an issue with toggling layer visibility, but I would rather have you test the latest version before we investigate further.

We have a short list of important defects to resolve and then we will be posting a separate package with Fusion that can be used to update beta 2 to the latest version. At this point, I recommend waiting a few days for us to post this and then try this again.

Cheers

Paul