Yes, it does work with MGE 2007 (haven't tested it for a while though).
It should work with all versions of MGOS, although it will warn you the first time you use 2.0 Beta 2 or 2.0 Rc1. Fusion is only avalible in 2.0, so you will get a weird error if you try to create a Fusion application on an older version.
I have no demo website, but you can edit your own MapGuide site with it.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S

BradM skrev:
Does MapStudio work with Mapguide 2007 and the latest version of Fusion?  Do
you have a demo website that I can have a look at?
thanks

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S wrote:
I have placed an updated version of MapStudio Open Source at:
http://code.google.com/p/mapstudioos/

The new version supports creating and editing Fusion applications.
Feedback is appreciated, and you may post feedback on the issue tracker found on the page.

--
Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S