Klemen Sorcnik wrote:
Hi all,
i have problem with displaying raster files under mgos 2.0R2. In mgos 1.2 and fdo 3.2.3( i used Jason script) it works just fine . But in mgos 2.0R2 and fdo 3.3.0 sometimes images shows but sometimes doesnt appear in ajax viewer or in fusion(if i used xml generated from jason script).
If i dont use jason script mgos output in debug mode is
(only point to directoy where i have raster images under data connection->OSGeo Fdo Raster provider->DefaultRasterFileLocation -> C:\Images) /ERROR 5: Illegal nBlockYOff value (-2) in GDALRasterBand::FlushBlock()/

Klemen,

This is quite disturbing, and I'm not at all clear on why it is happening.

But, I'm not sure what I can do to reproduce this problem.  How will be
boil this down some something I can easily do?

Best regards,