Hi All,

             I have some project with 8-10 terrabyte size of raster image data
covering the whole area , The raster images are basically from LANDSAT $MODIS
Satellite as well as  Orthophotos ,All these images can be converted into *.ecw
files, Finally we have to develop a web based application which can show raster
images of the whole area overlaid with vector data,i want some suggestion that
will it be possible to go with Autodesk Mapguide(OS or Enterprise) in order to
develop this kind of solution as compared to ER Mapper Image Web Server ,and if
possible then how can i store those images and retrieve using autodesk map
guide.We are using SAN for storing the Vector and Raster Data.

Thks
Max