Maciek,

I'm not sure about the ajax viewer but I know that we haven't tested Fusion against Firefox 3 yet, and since its not released officially it is not high on my list of things to do. However, that being said, I am personally really excited about Firefox 3 and can't wait for it to come out, it looks fantastic and is way, way better on memory usage :)

Cheers

Paul