Hi All,
           I am trying to localize the MapGuide WebLayout for some customer
into Thai Language, i have gone through with the localized Folder and the en
file ,keeping the same file as reference i created another file(UTF-8) and
named th ,after that i tried -->

http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=Library://cc.WebLayout&LOCALE=th

i can able to get the thai language as well as i can also change some buttons
and lables into thai language using the Mapguide Studio,but i unable to change
the language once i add the command Button under the Flyout Menu, I can change
the language of the Flyout Menu(Main Node) but once i add the commands into the
Flyout Menu i unable to change them into other language. I can get the thai
language into the status bar but i unable to display in the Interface as well
as no tooltip to hover around into thai language.What file do i require to
change inorder to change the interface for Flyout Menu Button.

Thks
Max

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs