Dear *Kenneth,*
**
*As per your instructins i read the Developer Guide and also copy my
dotnetviewersample to
C:/ProgramFiles/MapguideOpenSource2.0/WebServerExtensions/www and my dotnet
version is 2.0 still i did not get any output.*
*Can you Explain me the Step no 8 and 9 from the
InstallMapGuideOpenSourceSample.pdf because i think i did something wrong
there only so i did not get any output and also when i run the URL --->*
http://localhost/mapguide/dotnetviewersample/ajaxtiledviewersample.aspx

i get error Page can't found.

Please help me.

With Regards,