Keep reading that thread - you need to modify the templates (each index.html file) to get them to work with the newer Fusion....

Andrew

Rock Beans wrote:
I followed the instructions on http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapguide-users/2008-July/013637.html and I am not getting the viewer to come up anymore. Was there some major changes that would cause this or what id the fix? I assume I am missing some setting somewhere. Are there updated mapguide templates maybe since the default SVN copy only contains standard and you have to copy over the old. The checked out fusion directory is in the same location as before and the old files are in fusion_old just in case everything should be working right?

The reason why I am even doing this is the Save Map function causes _javascript_ "Access Denied" errors. Is there any information on either of these topics please?

Erro info: Error: OpenLayers.String.translate is not a function
Source File: http://localhost/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/slate/index.html...
Line: 34

Does this mean I need to add open layers or something or disable for MapGuide?

The Rock

Andrew DeMerchant
Computer Technologist
ph.1-877-2GEMTEC x.163