Zac, we'll get on committing your fixes asap - I'm in a bit of a crunch right now with Mike on holiday and a few other things coming due. Most of the things you've reported seem straight forward but I would like to have someone take a few minutes on each issue and just make sure that there isn't something larger going wrong.

Thanks again for taking the time to report these issues!

Cheers

Paul