Does it? I thought that Fusion uses it's own JS mapping implementation
(based on other OS JS components outthere).

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kenneth
Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 09:50
To: MapGuide Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] google maps as base layer

Just to clarify:
Maestro does not use OpenLayers, but Fusion does.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S

[EMAIL PROTECTED] skrev:

Yes, that's one of the "bits" I found, but still, not the exact steps to get
it into mg. Keneth mentioned Maestro uses OL, but not how. I just haven't
had the time lately to figure out those steps. When I do, I'll post them.

For now, I just thought it interesting to note the differences between the
services. There may be others on the programming side, but for me, the
content is a big item. The other reason, I'm trying to do this in mg and not
their api, is the lack of navigation using their controls. e.g. zoom
previous and zoom window. I also, will want to save the user's last view
between sessions. This seems to be easer in mg/ol.

Ed Jobe