    Subject: [mapguide-users] Adding customized line types
    From: r...@rayholtz.com
    Date: Wed, January 21, 2009 5:21 pm
    To: mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org

    Hi, we have Mapguide OpenSource 1.2 running on Ubuntu 7.04, and
    using Mapguide Studio 2008, and AutoCad Map 3D 2008.
    We have a defined line type file in Map 3D, that we need to
    import/install/get working within Mapguide Studio and MGOS.
    Furthermore, we have blocks in Map 3D created for manhole covers
    that we want to be endpoints for these lines.  The manhole cover
    has been scanned in as a jpg. we are unable to attach object data
    to it.  How do we export the manhole cover from Map 3D into
    MapGuide Studio/MGOS so we can attach object data to it?
Thanks much for the infininate wisdom of this list!!!
    Ray