Manel,
I have used MapGuide Studio 2008 to create this feature source.
Perhaps Kenneth can answer if this is a bug, or there is something extra to be done in setting the feature source.
I have the same version of Maestro as yours.

Stefan Dalakov

Manel Gimeno wrote:
Thanks Stefan.
I copy and paste directly your XML (changing name, password,...) in Mapguide Maestro XML editor and it works fine. But as you said the server name appears under "Database" while "server" and "port" fields remain empty in Mapguide Maestro. Using directly Mapguide Maestro the XML generated is: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <FeatureSource xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="FeatureSource-1.0.0.xsd">
  <Provider>OSGeo.MySQL</Provider>
  <Parameter>
    <Name>Username</Name>
    <Value>root</Value>
  </Parameter>
  <Parameter>
    <Name>Password</Name>
    <Value>password</Value>
  </Parameter>
  <Parameter>
    <Name>Service</Name>
    <Value>datab...@localhost:3306</Value>
  </Parameter>
  <Parameter>
    <Name>DataStore</Name>
    <Value />
  </Parameter>
</FeatureSource> It is quite different as your and it doesn't work. Maybe there is a bug in Maestro or I need to upgrade my version, I'm using Mapguide Maestro version 1.0.9.15919 Regards
Manel Gimeno