The steps for configuring the WebExtensions can be found here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MGOS2onVistaIIS7

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S

Stefan Dalakov skrev:
Thank you Jackie, I will give it a try

Stefan Dalakov

Jackie Ng wrote:
The installer is doing the following:

1) Installing to C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions
- If Apache, configures httpd.conf based on your installer preferences.
- If IIS, creates the virtual directories and sets up the script mappings
(php, aspx, jsp, fcgi) based on your installer preferences.
- If manual config, nothing else is done (I believe)

What you could do is install the web server extensions into a test machine.
Then grab all the files under WebServerExtensions, upload it to your remote
host and manually install and configure from there.

- Jackie

S.Dalakov wrote:
Hi all,
I want to (try to) install MGOS2.02 (WebServerExtensions) on a commercial
hosting, so my question is :
 Is it possible to configure WebServerExtensions manually - no provider
will let me run an executable ? What in fact is the installer doing
(except to copy files) ? Thank you in advance Stefan Dalakov