What about monthly posted mail on this group that contains guidlines, links and
FAQ list?

From: mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Andy Morsell
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:38 PM
To: 'MapGuide Users Mail List'

Maybe we could have a wiki page with posting guidelines including links to
places to research and suggested research techniques.  And, most importantly,
have every message go through an administrator.  If the administrator feels the
message meets the guidelines, then the message gets posted.  Otherwise, they
get a rejection message pointing them to the posting guidelines.  I realize
this ads significant overhead, but if we had several of us volunteering to do
admin duties, it might be doable.  Any thoughts?

Andy Morsell, P.E.

Spatial Integrators, Inc.

47° 46' N 116° 49' W

www.SpatialGIS.com