You should also save the LayerDefinition.

Beware that saving the LayerDefinition will change the layer for all current and future users. Instead you need to save a copy, and make the layer.ResourceId in line 43 point to this temp one instead.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S

euskalmap skrev:
Hi,
thanks, it's running.

so, the last question : i have adding 3 lines in my code to update the
filter of the layer (see  http://patxi.mayol.free.fr/public/test2.pdf my
sample , line 47). This new modify do not run : How can i associate the new filter with the
layer ?

euskalmap.

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S wrote:
You should also set

"layer.Visible = true;"

when adding the layers.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S

euskalmap skrev:
Hi,
In Masetro, I have 1 layout with a reference to a map (Library://Ag
Base/Carte/MyMap.MapDefinition); the map MyMap contents no layers because
want to load the layers dynamicly.
Another map MyMap_NEW contents 5 layers.

So, my code modify the resource in layout (mapdefinition become
Library://Ag
Base/Carte/MyMap_NEW.MapDefinition) and add the layers from MyMap_NEW.

Here is my http://patxi.mayol.free.fr/public/test2.aspx code
when i load my web page, i see temporarily the layers on the left and 2
seconds later, they disappear : and no map is displaying!!

Have you an idea ?