For some reason the DPI property is not set-able in the MapGuide API, but works just fine with the WebAPI.
So you are correct, the DPI setting is ignored.
Not sure if it is per-design or a bug in the API.

My workaround is something like this:

LocalNativeConnection realCon; //Assigned somewhere

ServerConnectionI renderCon;

if (dpi != 96) //96 is the default API
renderCon = new HttpServerConnection(new Uri(....), realCon.SessionId, null, true);
else
   renderCon = realCon;

renderCon.RenderRuntimeMap(....); //DPI

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S

Gunter Becker skrev:

Hi,

when using RenderRuntimeMap methode of the Connection object it seems that the dpi value takes no effect. I'm trying to render the map with 150 dpi but it renders like using 96 dpi.

When rendering through the WebTierApi with the exact same values (150 dpi) it shows up as expected.

In my former project I used the WebTierApi methode but thought that since using Maestro I could switch to the RenderRuntimeMap methode.

Is there something I am missing or ist this an error in MaestroAPI?

Thanks, Gunter