looks like the first @noNameSpaceSchemaLocation has no opening " but has a closing ", hence the whole string has mismatched quotes and fails to be parsed as a json string and is reported as a unterminated string constant - unless it didn't paste into your email correctly?

It does not appear to be a problem with your data. Does selecting anything work (i.e. from shp or sdf files as opposed to SQL)?

Cheers

Paul

On 2009-09-24, at 10:47 AM, Fraser Burgess wrote:

Hi All,

I’m using the demo SQL database from redding utilitymap database connection. When I connect to the generated layers from this dataset In AJAX everything functions as expected.

In Fusion however, when I hover over or try to select a feature displayed on the map I get the following error in a pop up:

Fusion Error:
WARNING: Exception occurred in AJAX callback
Message: Unterminated string constant
Location: undefined(undefined)
Response:
{“FeatureInformation”:{FeatureSet”:[...@nonamespaceschemalocation”: [“FeatureSet-1/0/0xsd”],”Layer”;[{...@id: [“e64a6900-8b44-102c-8000-005056c0008”],”Class”;[{...@id”: [“Deafulat:worlder”] ……………………………………. Etc, etc,

Not sure what is up but I noticed part of this error message looks like an AJAX session parameter. Not sure if that provides any hints

Any ideas what this might be caused by?

Thanks,

Fraser