Scott,

On 2009-10-21, at 12:50 PM, Scott hameister wrote:

Re: the first question...Am I just stuck Using the Mapguide API to transform
my bounds perhaps?
Also any clue if OpenLayers is looking to use the CSMAP/mentor System in the
future?

OpenLayers does not have native coordinate system transformation support (expect for spherical mercator) built in. It uses an external library called proj4js which is a port of proj.4 algorithms to javascript. AFAIK there is no work being done to create a javascript version of CSMap, which would be a precursor to being an option for use with OpenLayers.

The second Question Was asking How fusion Worked...Non of My Midwest County Based/NAD 27 State based Maps will work for Google/Bing Overlays...Does fusion Display the Google/Bing Layers in the Maps Coordinate system? Or does it project the map into Spherical Mercator to Accomplish the overlay...The only example Ive been successful with is the LL Sheboygan one...So its hard
for me to tell.

have you looked at http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/MapGuideCommercialOverlays ?

Cheers

Paul