Are you sure you are using MGOS 2.1 final?
I think there was a similar error in a previous version of MGOS 2.1 (and MGEP 2010). In any case, the message displayed by Maestro is a warning, and you should be able to save anyway.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S

Flavio Hendry skrev:
Hi all

I trying to setup a new resource with the SL King Oracle FDO Provider. I can setup the connection and test it and it works ("Provider reports no errors"). However I cannot save the connection. I get the following errors from Maestro (many of the same): "Failed to read entity properties: The remote server returned an error: (559)MgClassNotFoundException: The specified class was not found."

- MG OS 2.1
- Maestro 1.1.0.4358

Thanks for any help.

Mit herzlichen GrĂ¼ssen / Best Regards