Yes I get the same error.

Dave

From: mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Andrew DeMerchant
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 10:22 AM
To: MapGuide Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] wms version 1.0.0 is not supported?

Ya, I'd tried the same thing too - and got the same results...I could get some
layers in in Gaia though. It's odd that only some work, and that all previews
work in MapWindow. It makes me suspicious that the server just isn't 100%
compliant, as it reports to be....do you get that same FDO error as I do, in
Mapguide?

Andrew